You are here
Dosta campaign is not conceived as an exclusively joint Council of Europe/European Commission action. We warmly welcome the citizens of the participating countries, as well as any other Europeans, Roma and non-Roma, who share the objectives of the Campaign to join and contribute to its objectives!
If you want to help, there are plenty of way for supporting the campaign, starting from spreading its messages and fighting stereotypes!
You can send the link of this page to your friends and partners or you can participate to the campaign's activities by expressing yourself through this website.
If you are a government, a municipality, an international organization, an NGO, or a private company and you want to support this campaign, you can join and establish a partnership with us.
You can support both by contributing in kind or financially.
Cooperation partners should:
- Facilitate contacts with NGOs working with Roma in the participating countries;
- spreading (also electronically) Dosta leaflets (paper versions can be requested to the Council of Europe Roma and Travellers Division);
- informing your public about Dosta activities; please note that all the activities are opened to Roma and non-Roma;
- spreading the internet site address (www.dosta.org) and/or linking your website to ours; facilitating contacts with possible testimonials in the participating countries;
- collecting examples of good practices in the field of education, as well as other civil society initiatives promoting the integration of Roma and intercultural dialogue. This projects and initiatives will be promoted through the campaign website and the Council of Europe Network, and will participate to the school and civil society projects competition.
Financial partners can contribute to one or more of the following items:
- Assisting the Roma Division Secretariat with theconception/production/distribution of the promotional material for the campaign (posters, commercials and merchandising);
- Participate in the Regional Festival on Roma culture by assisting financially/logistically in its organisation;
- Facilitate the venue for the Festival (including exhibition space, stage for concerts, stands, etc.);
- Approach possible Roma and non-Roma testimonials (local politicians, actors, sportsmen, singers) and producing short (maximum 3 minutes) digital interviews to be spread through the internet website and the electronic newsletter.
For partnership requests, please contact the Council of Europe Roma and Travellers Division:
Council of Europe
F-67075 STRASBOURG CEDEX
Phone : [+33] (0) 3 90 21 49 63
Fax : +33 3 88 41 27 31
Contact person: Michael Guet